*This demonstration uses APA 7th*
EndNote is the popular bibliographic management software that is available free to Charles Sturt users in either a PC or Mac version. This workshop is for PC users. We will show you how to:
• find and download EndNote
• create an EndNote Library, and add references manually
• import references from online sources and edit them to comply with APA style
• attach PDFs to references and annotate the PDFs
• create and use groups in your EndNote Library
• use Cite While You Write to insert and manage in-text citations and reference list entries in Word.
Duration: 1 hour
Click on the link below to view the recording.